Hi Friends!! I’m really excited to share with you the picks for my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide!! As usual, the list is made up of items that I want, need, have, or love! This year, I think a lot of the items are very useful/practical. There are some really awesome travel must-haves, cute/fun accessories, innovative things for your home, etc. And some of these gifts would be great for the men in your life too. So let’s get started:
- Faux Leather Biker Jacket: This is one of the gift guide items that I own. I love this jacket from H&M. As seen in this post. My old jacket (seen here) was also from H&M. I got it several years ago, then it started to get worn out, so I picked up this one recently. It’s very cool, and I get compliments every time I wear it. As such, I think it would make a great gift for the fashionista in your life, and it’s only $30!
- Wake Pray Slay sweatshirt: I’ve been wanting a top that says Wake Pray Slay because that’s exactly what I need to be doing EVERYDAY. Wake up, Pray, and then Slay your day!! Good advice, no? Here are a couple of other cute tops with “wake pray slay” on them: here and here.
- Pashminas: A pashmina makes a great gift or stocking stuffer because it’s incredibly useful and easy on the pocketbook (usually under $10). I don’t think any lady can have too many pashminas. They are perfect for so many things! I use them as scarves or shawls. They can be worn in all kinds of weather and come in so many colors! Charming Charlie has a bunch of different colors.
- Mantrabands: I’ve talked about the awesomeness of Mantrabands before. I have 3 of them – Live What you Love, Gratitude, and You are Enough. I love that you can look down on your wrist and receive some encouragement. Give some encouraging words to someone you love (or like). Get them a Mantraband! Find all the Mantraband options: here.
- Leopard scarf: You all know how much I like my leopard pumps. I think having leopard anything is a good idea. Like a pashmina, a scarf is a great gift. Especially, a printed scarf, like this one.
- Leopard clutch: I have been wanting a leopard clutch for a while now. This is a great one from Nordstrom. I love the size and the color. It’s another great gift for your favorite fashionista (….me???)!
- Baublebar earring set: I love the tassel earrings from Baublebar. I actually wanted to put a different gift set (this one) on the gift guide, because I want the gold earrings in that set. But the tassel set looked better colorwise (in my opinion) on the board. Either way, all the Baublebar earring sets are gorgeous and would make great gifts. And right now they are 30% off. For a cheaper version, check out this one from Target.
- JORD Wooden Wristwatch: This is one of the items on the gift guide that I already own. Do you guys remember my JORD collaboration here? I actually really enjoy my JORD watch. It’s really cool, and I believe it would make a great gift for the holidays because it’s so unique.
- We’re Going to Need More Wine: For whatever reason, I never really cared for Gabrielle Union until recently, maybe because I didn’t like her characters and I extended that into not liking her as a person. Have you ever done that? Hated an actor because of a character he/she played a little bit too well?? Anyway, lately, I’ve been digging her more and more. I enjoy Being Mary Jane (I’m bummed it got canceled) and I love her collection at New York & Company (which is 50% off right now). I don’t even know what it was that made me make the switch, but I love her. She’s so fabulous at over 40 (she’s 45!!!), and I’ve heard nothing but good things about her new book. So, it’s definitely on my Christmas wishlist.
- Wine Gift Set: Since Gabby says we’re going to need more wine, let’s have more!!! I love wine, so I would appreciate a gift set like this. Even though these days I’m all about that box wine life (it stays fresh for so long), this gift set seems super useful. I figure it would be a great gift for the wine lover in your life. The Wine O’Clock gift set includes: 1 Electric Wine Opener, 1 Charging Base, 1 Power Adaptor, 1 Wine Bottle Foil Cutter, 1 Drip Ring Collar, 1 Aerating Wine Pourer, 1 Vacuum Pump Wine Preserver, and 2 Airtight Wine Stoppers.
- Handheld/Travel steamer: Ok guys, this is another thing that I own and it is a MUST HAVE for all of you! I really mean it. Especially for all the professionals out there. There are so many outfits in the morning that I just don’t have time to iron. So, before I got this steamer, I just wouldn’t wear them! I had a closet full of wrinkled things that I ignored in the mornings. Now that I have this steamer, I can just quickly steam out the wrinkles and move on with my day! I also travel with it, so no ironing on vacation! I highly recommend this to buy for yourself and to give as a gift.
- Travel Jewelry Box: I need one of these! So often, when I travel, my jewelry is thrown in plastic bags and good luck if it survives!! Having a jewelry box like this would be so helpful to me. My statement necklaces, bracelets, and watches would fit in there and there are places to hang my earrings, etc. Very useful.
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote: So I’ve been hearing about the fire stick for awhile. I hear it is a must-have if you don’t have cable. Apparently, it can be unlocked, then the world is yours regarding what you can watch, including movies that are currently out in theaters?? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!! And it’s under $40! You can even get the fire stick + echo dot (#16 on this list) for under $70! I need this!
- Portable phone charger: This is another must-have and a great stocking stuffer. These days, phone batteries don’t last for nearly as long as we need them to. So, for those of you that stay on your phone, like me, having a portable charger with you at all times is extremely helpful.
- 3-Piece Spinner Luggage Set: I had a luggage set on my holiday gift guide last year. I still think it makes a great gift for yourself and for the frequent traveler in your life. This set is pricey, but it appears to be well made and would last for awhile! And it comes in some fun colors.
- Echo Dot and Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker: I’ve been hearing so much about Amazon’s Alexa and how life-changing it is, so I’ve decided that I need one in my life. The Echo Dot (2nd Generation) (Under $50) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more. So, since it connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn, why not get a waterproof speaker to go with it! You can enjoy your music in the shower and control what is being played by just talking to Alexa!! What the what?!!! Does that not sound amazing? Party in the shower!
- Kate Spade Weekender Bag: This weekender bag is a bit pricey, but it’s a great gift for a girl on the go. I don’t have a weekender bag, but I need one. Here is a cheaper weekender option from Vera Bradley.
What are your thoughts?! Do any of these inspire you? Next week, I’ll bring you Black Friday deals! Yay! Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for reading!!