Hi, Friends! Can you believe Valentine’s Day is next week?? This year is already going by so fast! I’ve rounded up some cute pieces that you can wear with your boo for Valentine’s Day or if you are getting together with your girlfriends for a Galentine’s Day or spending time with your family or other loved ones or even yourself (self-love!!! <3). I went to a Galentine’s happy hour with some of my blogger boos last week. It was a lot of fun! The dress code was pink or red, so I wore the pink and red dress that’s #4 above. I’m not sure why, but when I think of Valentine’s Day, I think of all things pretty and pink or red, hearts, love (obviously), but also white, black, and polka dots! I guess I love all things cute and girly for Valentine’s Day. Here are my picks:
- Red Ruffle Hem Blouse – You’ve seen me in the blue and white striped version of this top (here). It’s a great top.
- Red and Pink Tassel Earrings – These earrings are so pretty and fun.
- Pink Ball Drop Earrings – I always love a good ball drop earring.
- Pink and Red Tee Shirt Maxi Dress – This is the dress I wore to the Galentine’s Happy Hour. It’s only $29!
- Lace Off Shoulder Midi Dress – This is a great pick if you’re going for something sexy for this special day.
- Love Box Clutch! This clutch is so cute! I LOVE it.
- A Great Red Lip – Ruby Woo! The perfect red.
- Cold Shoulder Wrap Dress. More ruffle detail! I love the color of this dress. It’s so pretty and feminine.
- Pretty Pink(ish) Watch – Can’t go wrong with a classic Kate Spade watch.
- I Love You More Mantraband – This would be great to wear on Valentine’s Day (or everyday as a reminder), but also a great gift for a loved one, like your mom!
- Pretty Pink Floral Dress – Another pretty, feminine dress for a fun night out.
- Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel – Pretty, classic scent in a pretty, classic bottle.
- Pink Leather Handbag with Bracelet Handle – This bag is under $70. It’s super chic and super versatile.
- Off Shoulder Polka Dot Dress – I love polka dots and this off shoulder dress is so cute!
- Pom Pom Heels! These heels would add a fun touch to any look.
- Heart Sweater – Wear your heart on your chest.
What do you think? What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?? If you are looking for gift ideas for your fella, check out this gift guide for him.
Btw, I’m sure you’ve noticed that my posting schedule is not always the same every week. I usually post on Tuesdays and Fridays, but sometimes I switch it up without warning! Lol. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE, so you never miss a post! Have a great week, and thanks so much for reading!!
Shop the Post!